The way we do business has changed. Thanks to mobile devices, technology developments and the accessibility of the cloud, companies are facing a growing demand for collaboration tools that seamlessly connect them to clients, colleagues and partners, wherever they are located.
手机版和乐8Effective collaboration enables businesses to transform the way they work. But Collaboration is more than a technical architecture, solution, or product. It is the experience that integrates people, processes, and technology. Collaboration is a thriving business culture in which multiple employees work together to reach a common goal, solve a task or complete a project.
Improving the way your teams can collaborate empowers them to work together in new ways to transform your business, be more highly productive, accelerate innovation and do much more with less. Video Conferencing spaces, Mobile technologies and Enterprise wide cloud solutions are all available to improve collaboration throughout your organisation, and with these collaboration tools, the idea of siloed workstreams is becoming far less common.
- One half of business productivity relates to how effectively employees collaborate
- Two thirds of employees say they are doing more collaborative work than they were three years ago
- The average employee today must collaborate with 10 or more people to accomplish day-to-day work
The Value of High Quality, Anytime Video Collaboration
The stats say that promoting collaboration in your business makes sense. However, studies show that collaborating simply through voice or email just doesn’t cut it. In fact, companies that use video-enabled business processes, including meetings and ad-hoc collaboration, are reporting that project management performance is increased ninefold, and business performance by 65%.
Studies from leading researchers at ZK Research also state that:
“73% of meetings end sooner with better results when done via video. Attendees retain meeting information 40% better when meeting by video instead of phone only”
The value of high quality any-time video collaboration can be measured in more than just percentages and numbers. Adding video collaboration assists your organisation with todays business challenges including enhancing project management, improving business performance, strengthening relationships with customers, partners and suppliers, improving customer service & loyalty and making complex information readily accessible through real-time sharing, for more informed, consistent decision making and a more agile workforce.
Implementing collaboration solutions help businesses to:
- Flatten organisational hierarchy and better communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Elevate and personalise communications to improve the quality and speed of decisions
- Save time, simplify workflows, and increase workforce interaction and productivity
- Build trust & understanding across time zones & in teams with video communications
- Improve customer responsiveness by facilitating faster access to experts and information
VideoCentric work to improve the way your business collaborates by working with you to recognise your key business drivers and where efficiencies can be made, then implementing professional, expert & world-class tools & technologies throughout your workforce.
So how can collaboration technology address your key business goals? Get in touch with our discovery team today to discuss your goals, challenges and collaborative needs to start on your journey to success.